Led by Dr. Asha Jaleel
PMC is inviting you to take this two-day workshop on Mindful Living. This 10-hour engaging and interactive workshop will allow participants to lead a more mindful life using tools and strategies that will help you cope with daily stress, achieve work-life balance, and better communicate with others.
Who Should Attend: Anyone who wants to lead a more mindful life.
Dates:APRIL 7 & 8, 2018 | TIME 10:00 A.M. TO 3 P.M.. | LIGHT LUNCH INCLUDED BOTH DAYS
Day 1 (April 7)
What is Mindfulness?
Gain insight on the 7 Pillars
- Gain insight on mindfulness and learn how meditation can be used to become more mindful.
- Understand the seven pillars that can help you to become more mindful.
- Use tools such as breathing and guided meditation to transform you into becoming more self aware.
Day 2 (April 8)
Journey Through the 7 Pillars
- Using mindfulness to cope with stress in the workplace and other daily environmental stressors.
- Learn to eat more mindfully to help develop better eating habits.
- Learn how to get in touch with your inner self by practicing mindful walking.
LOCATION:Personalized Medicine Consultants, Inc.
13500 Sutton Park Dr. South Suite 202
Jacksonville, FL 32224
CONTACT: Dr. Jaleel at 904-414-1334 orEMAIL: email@example.com
*Contact Dr. Jaleel for Group Rates