GIVE YOURSELF A CHANCE TO HAVE THE BEST LIFE POSSIBLE
Chronic Pain Management & Accident-Related Injury Pain Management
Personalized Medicine Consultants treats patients suffering from acute and chronic pain.
Dr. Jaleel, physician and owner of Personalized Medicine Consultants, believes that every patient is deserving of a compassionate spirit and attentive ear. Using state of the art techniques and proven therapies, he is able to reduce pain and improve his patient’s functionality. In treating painful and chronic conditions, he will uncover the cause of discomfort, discuss treatment strategies and suggest the best course of action. His goal is to manage painful disorders and ensure the well-being of his patients.
Clinical Treatments Utilized for Pain Management Include:
- Joint and soft tissue injections
- Trigger point, ligament and tendon injections
- Occipital nerve blocks for headaches
- Peripheral nerve blocks such as median nerve block at the wrist for carpal tunnel syndrome
Pharmacologic Pain Management Includes:
- Non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs
- Opioid medications
- Muscle relaxers
- Anti seizure medications
- Anesthetic and pain relieving creams and patches
- What is acute pain?
- What is chronic pain?
- Can pain be managed without the use of pain medication?
- Is Dr. Jaleel a pain specialist?
- Can I expect 100% pain relief?
Acute pain usually stems from an injury, comes on suddenly and lasts for a few days or weeks.
Chronic pain is defined as any pain persisting beyond three months after onset. It is not necessarily the result of a known injury.
Very often it is possible to treat patients without the use of pharmaceuticals. There are a variety of non-invasive procedures and therapies that can be used to relieve discomfort.
Yes, Dr. Fiaz Jaleel is board certified in Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Since every patient is different, Dr. Jaleel will discuss your pain management goals and treatments with you after an evaluation. It is his goal to help you obtain the highest level of functionality and relief possible.